Saturday, August 21, 2010

WOWP, SWAC, and Band Class: Big Changes

I haven't made any progress on my TV series. Except another one is slowly forming in my head. So I thought I'd entertain you with episodes of Disney Channel.

Wizards of Waverly Place Season 4 and Season 3 talk:
"Alex Tells the World [6]"TBA


TBATBA401
"Alex Gives Up [6]"TBATBATBA402
"Lucky Charmed [6]" TBATBATBA403
"TBA[6]"TBATBATBA404
"Three Maxes and a Little Lady[6]"
So there's the first 4 episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place season 4. TBA is Zeke Knows. Don't ask me how I know that I just do.

Here's some talk for Wizards season 3. We just wrapped up episode 25 of season 3, All About You-Niverse. This was a very good episode, funny, awesome, regular Wizards. Zeke was the best as always. Unlike stupid Suite Life On Deck. That one sucked! Anyway, next episode is Uncle Ernesto and I just barely saw a trailer for it. I guess it's going to be touching and stuff, it does look funny though. This menas Uncle Ernesto will be episode 26. 9 more episodes until the season ends. 35 episodes total. Season 4, if they don't end it here, which I'm hoping they won't, will be 35, I doubt they're going to do 40. If they did that'd be insane and cool though. 35 is pushing it too.

Here's the next few episodes for Sonny With A Chance season 2.

"That's So Sonny"[19]Eric Dea
n Seaton
Dava SavelTBAAugust 29, 2010215
3716"Chad Without a Chance"[19]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBASeptember 19, 2010210
3817"My Two Chads"[19]TBATBATBASeptember 26, 2010TBA
"What I Bike About You"[20]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBA211
"So Random Christmas"[20]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBA218
"Sonny With a Kiss"[20]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBA220
"Sonny With a Grant"[20]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBA221
"Tween Choice Awards"[20]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBA222
"Izzy in the Hizzy"[20]Eric Dean SeatonTBATBA223
"Halloween Episode"[20]

From the way I'm seeing these Disney shows work I'm re-working the Band Class Series. Here's what it'll be like.

Season 1: 21 episodes (like it is now.)
Season 2: 30 episodes
Season 3: 35 episodes
Season 4: 19 episodes

So this means I can write a few more episodes, I'm going to try and rack it up to 40. This also means I'll be slicing Love Notes and putting all my effort and work into Band Class. Originally I planned to have Band Class be 126 episodes, 21 episodes each season for six seasons. Well now it'll be four seasons with 126 episodes.

Season 1: 21 episodes
Season 2: 30 episodes
Season 3: 35 episodes
Season 4: 40 episodes
126 episodes
2 movies
And a whole lot to look forward to. This is another 21 episodes, so, in my book, another whole season. I've got some work to do.

Keep in touch,

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment