Wednesday, August 18, 2010

See, I'm back already :)

Matt Hayes inspired me to do this.

I'm going to have a countdown to the point where I send Band Class in for copy rights. This will be the biggest step in the Band Class series so far. Copyrighting it means that I can send it to Disney, Nick, or many other kid TV companies. I'm excited for this step in the stairs. Starting tomorrow I will have a countdown of 20 days and counting. This means I will be sending it off on September 7 of this year on a Tuesday.

This will not be happening today.

Here's another few ideas for TV series:

Disasters in Amusement Park, I imagine this one as if people go around to amusement parks and water parks and interview the director there, or whoever was there when the accident happened. Then they would re-enact it or get the security tapes.

Scrapbooking Contest, a few people would send ten major scrapbookers off to a very known vacation, they would take pictures there, and then, when they got back, they would see who could make the scrapbook the fasest and the best.

On Your Own, this is where a few people go door-to-door of families during the summer. They would then say they are making a TV series and if they would allow each of their kids, over the age of ten, to live on their own in an apartment for the week. The parents could visit, of course, but can not critisize/help with the kids. After the week is over the kids come from their apartment, the people go in and see which apartment is the cleanest.

Of course they would have to film that one's all episodes before actually doing it, for the chance of people actually keeping their apartment clean on purpose for knowing that they'd be looking for the cleanest one. If that makes sense.

School starts in like 3 days, I'm kind of excited, yet not. Because I have really good classes.

Until next time,

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment