Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Idea!!!

I'm not sure if this idea will actually go anywhere at all. But here's what it'll be about. I'll set to work on it tonight, hopefully start to wrap up season for of Band Class, some of Love Notes, get 2 more episodes on Hobos' Lair, and a few more on Other World. I've also got to edit my book, so all of this will most likely not get done.

The main setting of each episode will be an amusement park/water park. A disaster will happen in each episode. Such as a drowning in a water park. A slide collapsing while someone's on it. People flinging of the slides. Fires on shops or rides. Breakdowns on coasters.

It'd be a disturbing show, but okay I guess.

I'm still not sure if I'm gonna be able to get a season 2 or 3 or 4 out of Love Notes, but I know what's definately coming up. And I'm still debating on the end from a couple ideas. It'll be a subtle ending. At least I hope.

A few epic fight scenes are coming up. One of them between two people. And then one, to me, is just highly inspirational. There's also a part at the end of the last season that just hit me, like it's perfect. This is my favorite series by far. Drama, so much of it, but it all ties together so well. To me, at least.

I'll be heading of to "work." Which means a full time author/screenwriter. I really need to get busting my butt on editing tomorrow, whence I can finish the book by the end of the week.

I'll have a new post soon on my other blog, www.jacksonporter.blogspot.com.

Meanwhile, if I don't get back to this blog for the rest of the week, check out the upcoming shows on Disney, Jonas L.A. and Hannah Montana Forever, if any of you are fans. And, if I don't get back again, check out the Suite Life episode on Friday. That's going to be a fun episode, unless the really screw it up. If they do I'd roll my eyes and say 'Classic Disney Channel.'

Until next time,

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment