Monday, August 16, 2010

I have 4 ideas, 1 of which is finished. The 2nd idea, almost...

I love writing TV series/scripts, more than I love actual writing. It's definately my new take on the world. I've got tons of ideas for books, all of which I plan to publish, or make into movies. But, when you have ideas for one thing, you've got some for the other. Here are my ideas, and the creators...

1. Band Class: Created by Jackson Porter Status: 3 seasons finished, 2 seasons in the works.

2. The Other World: Created by Jackson Porter Status: Six seasons in the works.

3. Love Notes: Created by Jackson Porter and Jacob Silvester: 1 season in the works.

4. The Hobos' Lair: Created by Jackson Porter and Jacob Silvester: 3 episodes in the works.

Let's talk a little bit about all.

Band Class, ah, we've talked enough about that. Wait, I've outlined a full 5 seasons for season 4, this is a fun season.

The Other World Series, this series was originally planned as a 6 book series, but I thought it'd be better as a TV series. If I ever go somewhere with this I'm submitting it to the SyFy channel.

Love Notes, I just recently uptook this project with my friend Jacob Silvester. We've just got a few ideas, but here's what it's based mainly around. It will involve a band where the drummer, a nerdy boy, likes the lead singer, one of the hottest girls in school. He can't cough up the guts to ask her out, throughout the school people are also dealing with their own relationships, including the principal. As the drummer leads a "double life" as a talkshow radio host where the channel gives advice on dating for teens. He encourages his band (Love Notes) to write songs for advice on the current question of that week. The band brings many people together.

This is one of my favorite, now, some of that just came to mind, but I'm very excited to work on this project. I have no idea what channel it would go through, most likely not Disney or Nick. But, we'll eventually see, hopefully.

Now, for my favorite of all time.

Drumroll....

Drumroll....

Drumroll.....

Drumroll....

The Hobos' Lair!!!!

Jacob Silvester and I actually filmed the first three episodes, little to us knowing I'd have the idea to turn it into a TV series. The first episode is a classic, very hilarious. Second is more original, but still awesome. And the third episode failed, so we're gonna re-work that one. These episodes will each be 43 minutes long, so an hour with commercials. I, in the future, hope to make my own TV channel for kids. This will be put with it. So far there's only 3 episodes, the 3rd extending into double-length. I'm excited to share this one with you all, the scripts will be put up soon for Love Notes, and The Hobos' Lair. This blog will still stay with the title Band Class TV Series.

Hope to share it with you soon,

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment