Sunday, August 1, 2010

Season 1, first 13 episodes AND progress on Season 2

As many of you know, nobody reads this blog, but it's fun to post anyway, I've been working on my novel releasing September 5, 2010 titled The Shard of Life book one The Fall. I'm in the editing process right now, check out the contest on www.jacksonporter.blogspot.com

Throughout all of this I've been working on my fun TV series Band Class. Band Class also has the classic repetitive happening in each episode.

1) Each character has at least one flashback each episode

2) Band Class is featured in each episode

3) The Geeks and the Bratty Girls run into each other at the end of each episode, their events usually clash

This is quite hard sometimes, but it is managable. I have all of season 1 done, not the actual written scripts, but the synopsis of it all. Here, I present the first 13 episodes of Season 1 of Band Class. There is actually 21 episodes but those have not been typed into the computer as of yet. I have not posted the actualy synopsis, only the summary and the title of the episode:

1. Geek Likes Brat, Brat Likes Jock

Geek arrives at new school and is asked to teach the Band Class students how to play their instruments because the Band teacher is always sleeping, he is old. Geek meets Josh and Geek wants to ask Bratty Girl #1 out, but Nerd tries to convince him not to. #1 wants to ask out Jock but #2 tries not to convince her not to. The Jock is not who he seems to be.

2. Disorted Events

Band Class has been preparing for concert, but the Band teacher gets sick and can't go to concert. Geek takes charge but things go wrong. Bratty Girl #1 ditches #2 on their science project to go to concert. But they both end up in trouble.

3. Pranks and Tests

Jocks are picking on Geek and Nerd. But Geek and Nerd have devised a plan to get back at them. The plan goes differently than they think. The Bratty girls try to get into a certain popular "group." But they have to go through a series of tests that aren't worth it in the end.

4. Favors

Geek and Nerd ask Bratty Girls on advice for getting a date. The Bratty Girls agree on one condition only, if the Geek and the Nerd can get them into that popularity group free of tests. The Geek and the Nerd try and convince the group that it will help their popularity if they accept Bratty Girls in. The group doesn't accept them in the end.

5. Party Crashers

A party is thrown. The only people that aren't invited is Geek, Nerd, and Bratty Girls #1 and #2. The Geek and the Nerd decide to crash the party while the Bratty Girls decide to also. They end up doing it at the same time and everybody thinks that Bratty Girls and Geek and Nerd are doing it together. They are made fun of through the episode and Bratty Girls try to get their popularity back.

6. Let Us Fight!

The Orchestra is introduced. Band and Orchestra have to perform together but end up getting in a fight at the concert. Bratty Girls get sick of the group they can't get into rejecting them so they form their own which causes fights.

7. and 8. 1-hour special. The Mall and the Forest

The Band and Orchestra are going on a bus through the mountains to get to a concert. But then the bus breaks down and they are forced to go camping together. Bratty Girls are locked in a mall overnight.

9. - 12. 4-hour special. Geeks. Populars. And a Movie.

9. Geeks. Populars. And a Movie: A Director's Fans

Bratty Girls are chosen to act in a movie so they prepare for their parts. The Geek and Nerd are huge fans of the director and keep trying to impress her while visiting the set. But things go wrong for the Geek and Nerd.

10. Geeks. Populars. And a Movie: While Preparing for a Role and Going Behind the Scenes

The movie is decided to film at Bratty Girls' and Geeks' school. Bratty girls are having problems getting into character. The director accepts Geeks and Nerds as part of the movie. Although they are chosen for something they don't expect. Behind the Scenes directing.

11. Geeks. Populars. And a Movie: Taking Charge!!!

Director asks the school band to perform music for the movie. Geek doesn't think the Band teacher is doing a good job so he takes charge again and the music ends up beind fabulous. Someone on set is trying to get the Bratty Girls fired.

12. Geeks. Populars. And a Movie: The Geeks Go Crazy!!!
Movie is released in theaters. When Bratty Girls return to school the group they wanted to be in wants them in the group, but they only want #1 not #2. Geek and Nerd become all out obsessed fans if the movie and begin doing weird things.

13. Scared of Summer School? I'll Help You, If You Go Out With Me
If the Bratty Girls don't pass a Sciene quiz they will have to do summer school. Geek agrees to help them if #2 goes on a date with him. They agree and #2 ends up liking him. Everything is screwed up in the end.

So, how'd you think of it? I'm pretty excited for it, there are 8 more episodes to this first season. Many of which includes a contest, a new revelutionary line of cosmetics, and a date that goes all wrong.

I found out from my cool friend that they don't have agents for TV series and stuff. So I'm copyrighting this idea and offering it to Disney for some cash. Although I'd rather have no money I have to, because Disney does not accept unsolicited ideas.

This Band Class blog will also talk about Disney's shows. I have a cool idea for Wizards of Waverly Place, it's Christmas and Alex explains to Harper that Santa is a wizard. When Santa visits there home Alex asks for a really cool thing she wants but Santa says she's been naughty, and there is only one way to become good. (I haven't thought that part up though, I think it's cool all the same.)

I've decided I'm publishing 99 books overtime, my last books will be the Vampire Dreams trilogy. My best. During and after that I'll be screenwriting and directing, what I love the most. I also hope to be part of the team for Disney Channel, the ones who come up with all the series, the episodes, the scripts, the characters, ect. I would love to do that because I have some good ideas.

Today I finally sat down and decided to begin outlining Season 2 for Band Class. The first 3 episodes is a Halloween special. Then I have a 4. So I'm only 4 episodes into Season 2, which will be 21 episodes like the first.

I also have a few ideas for Sonny With a Chance, Good Luck Charlie, and some more Wizards.

I recently found out that, this April, they were filming the 124th episode of Good Luck Charlie. This will be the longest running Disney Channel TV series that I know about. I'd also like to post the first few season 4 episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place. There first season had 21 episodes, go figure, and there second had 30, there 3 season will also include 30 episodes. 30 episodes is a lot for a TV series, most TV series run for about 45 minutes and run for a 15-26 episodes each season. Wizards is going to lengths.

WOWP (Wizards of Wavelry Place) just recently aired there Wizards vs Finkles. I can say I was highly disappointed in this one, about the middle of Season 3 there episodes were really falling, then they picked themselves back up again. They've had, Wizards vs Vampires 4-hour special. They've had Wizards vs Werewolves (By far the best Wizards episode ever) a 1-hour special. Then they had a Wizards vs Finkles, normal 22 minute episode. I laughed by butt off still, but the overall idea, the script, it was quite disappointing. It was still funny though.

The next episode for S3 of WOWP will be titled 'All About You-niverse.' I can't wait to see what this one will be like.

WOWP signed on four their 4 season. These are still to be announced and are not yet confirmed as the order they will be in. Last night, at around midnight they had the fourth episode listed. Then they put TBA, but I remember what the title was, so I'm posting it here anyway.

"Alex Tells the World"
"Alex Gives Up"
"Lucky Charm"
"Zeke Knows" (This is the one they put TBA on, but I'm highly excited for this episode, Zeke is by far my most favorite character of this series.)

Good Luck Charlie has also signed onto their 2 season. This ties as my #2 favorite TV series tying with WOWP. The newest episode is airing tonight. Can't wait...

I'm hoping to have Season 2 of Band Class outlined tonight. I've been waiting for ideas to flood me and now, BAM, they ARE flooding me and I have so many. Band Class will flood into a fifth season, all five having exactly 21 episodes, including the extended episodes.

I forgot to tell you, in season 2 Dracula will be in the 2 episode of the Halloween special. This is my favorite episode. More about this next post.

Now, off to thinking,

-Jackson

2 comments: