Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm finally finished!!!!

Last post I said I was going to type up the rest of season 2 last night. And guess what? I did. Whoo!!! Season 1 and Season 2 have exactly 21 episodes each. That's 42 episodes.

Here's my overview for season 2:

Season 2 of Band Class began Sunday at about 11:00 am, then ended Monday 1:30 am. It was done in less than 24 hours, unlike Season 1, which took about a year. I wanted season 2 to start out with a Halloween special, but, instead, it began with three regular episodes, and then the Halloween Special began. The Halloween special has 4 parts, it's by far my best work. Season 2 includes: Dracula's army, three parties, each thrown by the Nerds, the Jocks, and the Brats, a treasure in their school, and a 3-part Christmas special. You never see many Christmas specials do you? They've done a Hannah Montana (which was dumb) and a That's So Raven which was pretty good. Season 1 and 2 are exactly 21 episodes each. So 42. About 3/4 of the way through season 2 it began dragging, and the episodes got dumb. Well, I came up with two really good ideas which involves a treasure and the President of the United States and put those inbetween. So the dragging episodes aren't nearly as bad.

I was not disappointed at all in last night's Good Luck Charlie. At first I was a little hesitant on this episode, not really caring for it, but I watched it anyway. It was hilarious, well though out, and crazy. Such a good episode.

I watch a lot of Disney to get ideas. The two things I don't watch are Jonas/Jonas LA and Hannah Montana/Hanna Montana Forever. As my good freind once said: 'You know a TV show is bad when they have to change the title.' I did happen to see the end of the new HMF episode. Horrible acting, terrible dialogue, and no humor at all. Just really stupid.

I was once told to watch a lot of TV shows in order to come up with ideas. Yeah, HM/HMF and J/JLA are just stupid. And they're totally out of ideas. Anyway... I do follow up on Sonny With a Chance, WOWP, and GLC, I'm not a big fan of Suite Life but I watch it when I'm bored. And they haven't run out of ideas, so, it's still going good...

I'll have a post later tonight having all 42 episodes of Band Class.

Until next time,

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment