Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's been fun...

I've been gone for awhile, good reason though. I've been wrapping up the Shard of Life series, and, sadly, Band Class with it.

I haven't outlined the episodes for these last seasons, but the basic ideas is down on paper. I'll be doing all of this tonight. The Band Class Series is a little shorter than expected, 5 seasons, instead of one, and 105 episodes with 2 movies. The movies are a blast, the best part of the series.

Episode 103 is my favorite episode of all time. And the way season 5 was wrapped up, it's now my favorite season. Season 3 being my least favorite. My overview for the series may be posted in a week or so, I won't be posting for another few days.

See my review for Den Brother on www.jacksonporter.blogspot.com

I saw the new Good Luck Charlie episode for toinight, I was not disappointed. Humor, awesome story, and extreme baby cuteness (as Bridgit Mendler would say.) All I could have asked for.

Zuproc, you know I hate Hannah Montana. But her last episode was stupid, the end was good though. Disney finally coughed up their guts to get rid of a "boyfriend." Speaking of Montana, her song for Military people or whatever is actually pretty good. Her next episode sounds good too. I know, weird isn't it? But it's made for military families, I love it when TV series do that.

I'm trying to give Jonas L.A. a chance, so far it hasn't impressed me. Not that they're bad at acting or anything, it's just plain stupid. And it's not even Disney, so far, on anyone one of their shows that isn't a cartoon they've used It's A Laugh Productions, not for Jonas though, dumb show.

Suite Life On Deck seems like it's coming to a close finally. Next episode looks AWESOME. Really hope they don't screw it up. They did 3 seasons for the hotel one, and they're on their 3rd for On Deck. Their senior year is coming too. So, I hope they end this all well.

Speaking of ending anything well, I am going to end up watching the series finale for Hannah Montana. For something you've hated half your life you've just got to see it through. And I'm curious to see how they're going to end it. If they don't make it so she blows her secret IM gonna BLOW a top.

WOWP's All About You-Niverse looks good and weird. Not what I expected but still, it looks pretty freaking awesome.

Speaking of weird, Sonney With A Chance was creepy, not going with weird. I think they're taking this series the wrong way. The characters are becoming overrated and "out-of-character" they've pretty much gotten rid of Zorra, and this idea foreshadows a long array of bad episodes. I am so not ready for it. Funny show, just getting lame.

Well, until next time my peep[s],

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment