Monday, August 23, 2010

We've got some good stuff coming up...

Next sunday we'll have the premire of the 15th episode titled Good Luck Charlie: Charlie Goes Viral. This looks hilarious and totally ingenous, can't wait and see how it turns out.

Then, this Friday, we have the new overdue Phineas and Ferb episodes the Sci-Fi Fantasy Convention. I guess this one will be good, it'll revive itself from the last Summer Belongs To You.

That same Friday we have another Wizards. This Wizards looks spectacular, and my favorite is when they air Good Luck Charlie and Wizards of Waverly Place in the same week. This episode is titled Wizards of Waverly Place: Uncle Ernesto. And I've heard from David Henry that season 4 is just awesome.

And we also have Suite Life on Deck. Arwin the awesome Arwin returns. And this one actually looks pretty good. But who am I to judge, I thought the last one would be good but it sucked anway.

Since Marcus is gone from the ship I'd like to see the new title sequence.

So we've got four good shows coming up. And, of course, another Jonas and probably a Hannah. Next Friday we have Camp Rock 2. Even though this will suck, how can it be worst than the first?

So there ya have it,

-Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Did I mention Sonny with Raven? That's going to be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete