Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Season 3 finished, and season 4???

I'm officially done with Season 3 of Band Class. I know. Officially done! Season 3 took me two days instead of 1 unlike season 2.

Here's my overview of season 3:

I'm not particularily in love with Season 3. It's my least favorite season, but, it has the best episodes in there. There's a streak about the middle of the season for this one that makes it kinda boring and sort of "out of ideas" but all goes well when a new episode comes along.

Episodes 17-19 are by far my favorite of the whole series. It's based around Harry Potter and it is just awesome. The first few episodes of Season 3 are really actually quite good, and then their's another one like the vampire one except it's a Gypsy. That's pretty good too. Then the episodes are awesome up until 12ish through 15ish. Just kinda lame. I'm very excited for you guys to read this season though, the two of you that visit, the one of you that visits regularily, because this one definately has it's moments. Episode 21 (final episode) takes place on the last day of school, this one is more of the dramatized, unlike the last two, football game, Santa, it's still good. They're graduating from their Junior year, from the way the episode is going it looks like they'll be ending it on this season, but, the final scene leaves it open for a season 4/5/6.

Season 4 now has 13 episodes, not outlined I just have the titles. This season should be done, along with season 5, on Sunday this week. Yep, you heard me, by the end of next week all six seasons of Band Class will be done. And maybe 3 movies.

Anyway, WOWP season 4 started filming yesterday morning. I'm not quite sure if Gomez attended but Henry did, he tweeted that.

This'll be my last post until Saturday, and I won't be posting for a while after that. At least until the following Wednesday or Thursday.

But a post on my author blog will be posted tomorrow. www.jacksonporter.blogspot.com

Keep on imagining,

-Jackson

2 comments:

  1. You're really getting into this whole 'sitcom' thing.

    Good job though, makes mine look like crap. Good way to beat the competition ;D

    Saturday? Gee, thanks. I come on Blogger everyday to read some posts. That's why I have to follow a bunch of blogs. Better have something good tomorrow then.

    MJZuproc out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I have some good stuff for tomorrow. Especially the final cover!

    You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete