Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Season 3? Progress?

I didn't say last post I'd finish Band Class season 3, did I? I don't think I did. Good. But that's beyond the point, when I say I haven't "finished" season 3 I'm saying I haven't written up all of the summaries, but yes, season 3 is done. I just have to turn those small little notes down into one big episode. I usually save my Band Class files like this, let's say this is season 5, okay? BC5.8 This means: Band Class Season 5: 8 episodes. Right now one of them is saved under BC3.21, but the first two are saved under Band Class Season 1 Complete. Get my drift? So season 3 is saved under BC3.21. Good, we're done here.

Season 4 of Band Class became progress yesterday as well. The ending episodes of season 3 really leaves it open for so many more subjects. At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to do a season 4, I was so dudded on ideas again. But, when I scrambled my brain for season 3 ideas they all needed to be put in season 4. And, when I was in my bed, I wrote down the first 13 titles, I think, of season 4. So, no real summary on their yet, just the titles. Season 4 should be finished by the end of today.

I watched the new episode of Good Luck Charlie again with my friend, it was even better the second time. I was surfing the internet, you know me, and came across the Disney Channel Movies and TV on wikipedia. It says that there's two more series that's coming out this year. One of them is a 'try to be Spongebob' mixed with a 'try to be phineas and ferb.' It's cartoon fo course, but it just looks really, really dumb. The other series is called Shake It Up. It's about two girls that work as movie artists behind the scene. You remember Max's girlfriend from the WOWP episode "Max's Secret Girlfriend?" Yeah, she's one of two of the main characters. Well, as I was scanning through those I came across the movie, two awesome movies are coming out next year. Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension, sounds good. And, scheduled for Spring I guess, is the Good Luck Charlie movie!!! Whoo!!! Yep, I heard it's going to be holiday based, this would be the first Disney Channel TV Series Movie ever to not have the family go on vacation. Such as Wizards of Waverly Place, vacation, The Even Stevens Movie, vacation, Hannah Montana Movie, didn't watch this, vacation, Proud Family Movie, vacation. Phineas and Ferb will not take place on vacation either, it finally seems that Disney is openeing up their vision and prospects.

I will post some of my favorite episodes from season 3 of Band Class, and some of my favorites from season 4. Once they are all written I will post all of season 3 and season 4 on here. By the way, a movie is released after two seasons. So, season 1: 21, season 2: 21, Band Class The Movie, season 3: 21, season 4, 21, Band Class: The Movie 2, season 5: 21, season 6: 21, Band Class: The Movie 3.

Quick Note: The movies will not be titled what they are now, I just haven't come up with the titles yet.

Well, see ya later today,

-Jackson

3 comments:

  1. Cool, and its nice that you look to Disney Channel as inspiration (I certainly don't) and that's fine. So, 21 episodes a season huh? Yeah, that sounds fine to me. I'm REALLY not a big fan of TV show movies, though. Anyway, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of them either. The only good one they had was Wizards of Waverly Place, they did a really good job on that movie. But the other ones are just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. Still didn't like the WOWP one, though it was pretty good for a TV movie.

    ReplyDelete