Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wizards: Season 4 News!!!

So Wizards of Waverly Place episode Moving On premiered, I thought it was kinda weird and sort of not much essence. Like the whole "let's recap" thing. I HATED that. It did end touching though, and left it open. So they're obviously going somewhere with it.

Anyway, I've got more news on Season 4.

So far we've had five episodes listed. Let's look at this.

Alex Tells the World
Alex Gives Up
Lucky Charmed
Zeke Knows
Three Maxes and a Little Lady
(and now for the world-wide phenomenon announcement.)
Alex's feet

Weird, isn't it?

Yeah, I think this new season of Wizards will be quite an odd one. But pretty good.

Wizards Unleashed is bringing Mason back, I guess he'll be in season 4 too. But that actually looks epic. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment