Saturday, September 18, 2010

New script

Last post was the 21st post, personally I think one of my bests. It's just funny that I had 21 episodes for 5 seasons each of Band Class. Anyway, just wrote this for a script:

ext. street -night

cut to

It is raining and Jerry is walking along the streets. You can tell it's L.A. He hears a scream and curiously follows it.

guy

You can't do this!

Girl

John, let me go!

john

No, you can't do this, you can't do this, I can't lose you, Ashley.

Jerry backs up against a building and looks around the corner. There is a bigger guy holding a smaller girl. He gets a look of recognition on his face. It goes strangely silent.

ashley

You blew it, John. We don't have a chance.

john

No!

Ashley screams and Jerry immediately jumps into action and rounds the corner.

john

Who's this?

ASHLEY

I don't know.

That look of recognition turns into shock onto Jerry's face.

john

Yes, you do. Who is he?

Ashley

I swear, I swear, I don't know.

JOHN

Yes, yo-

jerry

No, she doesn't. Is anything going on here?

john

Go away, you don't need to get into this.

JERRY

Well, it sounds like I do. Let her go, man.

john

Go away! I'm warning you.

ashley

Go, go, now.

jerry

Okay, I'll go.

Jerry turns away from the alley and gets out and then leans against the side of the building. Instead of hearing talking a scream from Ashley can be heard again. Jerry turns around in the alley and sees John with his fist in the air, he's holding onto her arm.

jerry

Let her go now!

john

Or what, what will you do?

jerry

Just let her go, John.

John pulls a gun from his side and points it at Jerry.

John

I warned you.

Jerry jumps out of the way and John shoots a bullet. It hits the building behind Jerry. Jerry runs forwards and jumps out of the way of another bullet. John shoves Ashley against the wall hard. Jerry takes that moment and tackles John, takes the gun from him, steps in between John and Ashley and points it at John.He picks up a cellphone and dials 911.

fade out


It's not tabbed correctly when copied and pasted. But I'm so far in love with it and have some amazing ideas!

I'll have a new scene tomorrow.

Until next time,

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment