Friday, September 17, 2010

I don't know...

I've decided to basically change this to a Disney Channel fan site. It will also be about my TV series. Here's a funny, but fake, commercial:

Anyway, I have some Wizards season 3 news.

After the epic Wizards Unleashed we'll see Wizards Exposed. So, who knows, maybe they are wrapping up the series?

Also, I just found out, they dropped season 3 back down to 30 episodes, it went from 30, to 35, back down to 30. So Wizards Exposed will be our series finale!

Yes, season 4 has been screwed and everything, here's what I have.

Alex Tells the World
Alex Gives Up
Lucky Charmed
Zeke Knows
Three Maxes and a Little Lady
Alex's Feet
Everything's Rose for Justin

(Rosie with a capitol R.)

I guess Disney is finally wrapping up that horrid show that started March 18, 2005. Holy freaking swear words. 2005!

Debby Ryan has come out and stated they wrapped the filming for the series. And it states that we have:
Love and War
Trouble in Tokyo
Japandemonium
Prom Night
Graduation

Graduation being the last one listed. But then comes the movie, and finally they will let the dumb thing go!

And we have 5 episodes of Hannah Montana left.

5 and 5. Maybe they'll end them on the same week! That would be the best week of my life!

That's all I have,

-Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment